What is Fabric?
Fabric is the cloth that binds us all together, the foundation of everything we build upon, a culture of communication, collaboration and quality. It’s our effort to streamline our design and development process, with a focus on:
- Improving the quality and consistency of visual design in FINN
- Creating clearer, more structured design guidelines and documentation
- Making it all available in one place
- Refining our components libraries
- Controlling what should and shouldn't be added to the design system
- Creating a more collaborative environment for designers and developers
FINN tech community
FINN blog - Product, Design and Tech
Check out our FINN.no blog on Medium written by FINN.no designers and developers. Our blog is the place where we show what's powering our service along with useful insights into how to solve common problems.
FINN UX instagram
Follow FINN UX on instagram to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work as a designer in FINN, and how much we value a culture of fun, engagement, and professional development.
Check out our current job openings and come join our friendly team of skilled designers and developers.